Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hope you make it

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Fitting my 200th post be the conclusion of a great frag swap. I had a great time meeting so many new faces at once. As well as getting some very nice coral at rediculously low prices. Thanks for comming everybody and I'll see you again the next time we trade stories and frags. Thank you all :D

[ November 06, 2004, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Barnacle_Blenny ]

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i had an awesome time. great, really great meeting everybody. after my first fragswap i know this is definitely the way to go, thank you everybody, especially nu?ez1980 and dragonwrasse,for the frags and monster anemone...ridiculous prices on everything, hope i can contribute in the future, will never buy a coral from anywhere else again...hmmm, maybe fishtown,lol. again it was a blast, met a bunch of great people, can't wait to do it again...

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am very happy to hear that you all had a great time. It really was very fun. I can't wait till next time. If you guys liked having it at the store I can host it again if you want a change of atmosphere for next time that's great as well.

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Be careful with the big anemone you got he will sting your coral while he's moving around and getting settled in. I like to aclimate them in a basket that floats at the top of the tank for a week or two before I let them go. They are less stressed and don't wander as much this way.
Originally posted by joseney21:
i had an awesome time. great, really great meeting everybody. after my first fragswap i know this is definitely the way to go, thank you everybody, especially nu?ez1980 and dragonwrasse,for the frags and monster anemone...ridiculous prices on everything, hope i can contribute in the future, will never buy a coral from anywhere else again...hmmm, maybe fishtown,lol. again it was a blast, met a bunch of great people, can't wait to do it again...

[ November 07, 2004, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Barnacle_Blenny ]

Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
GSP opened up about 20 minutes after everyone left. Has the be the hardiest fastest growing coral out there.

PS Next time only one person will be desegnated to be allowed to bring GSP hehe...LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: