glipper69

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"Caught the lobster this morning but Eric was out getting breakfast....Glipper69 - I lured the idiot into the net using a silverside....had him but needed another set of hands. HE'S BIG! Will get him later today."

Missy,

I am glad the little trap worked. I hope you can catch him again though sometime if you miss them they get scared off for a while.

good luck with it though. well I bought no corals so now I feel left out. I hope all my corals are doing well. I f anyone has any trouble with any of them I would be happy to take it back for full refund.

Thanks see ya all soon,
Frank

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
there is a way to get that lobster out!.....do just like Bush.....SMOKE EM OUT! ;0)

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys once again it was really cool meeting and seeing what everyone had, Let me know how the Corals you got from me are doing , growth and problems. I want everyone to be happy, so let me know.

Chris
I should have grabbed that Acro and Monti from you Frank, I hesitated cause of my lighting.

Ohh and I stopped ad AF on
the way home to pick up some fishfood and I have to say their frags were $15 and up and none looked as good as what I say everyone bring.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: