• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fdavila514

madreefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What 2 Expect??

i was just wondering, what exactly goes on at these Frag Swaps? i'm a first timer and had a few questions. Do i need to bring anything? just wanna be prepared.. if theres a link i could go to please post.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
i was just wondering, what exactly goes on at these Frag Swaps? i'm a first timer and had a few questions. Do i need to bring anything? just wanna be prepared.. if theres a link i could go to please post.

Yes you have to bring yourself. That's it. I would bring cash too. Lots of members and vendors trading and selling stuff as well as the MR Raffle and the MR auction.

If you have frags and want to trade or sell them then by all means bring them, if not then no big deal.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Yes you have to bring yourself. That's it. I would bring cash too. Lots of members and vendors trading and selling stuff as well as the MR Raffle and the MR auction.

If you have frags and want to trade or sell them then by all means bring them, if not then no big deal.

And let's not forget 2 nationally known speakers, fragging demo's and more .

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I was getting to that Randy but typing on the blackberry needs to be done in steps LOL.

Yes there are 2 speakers with a wealth of information, fragging demo's, and an opportunity to interact with other reefers and talk about anything and everything reefs! Or you can talk about non reef subjects as well :shhh: Fish only tank keepers are also welcome :lol2: Seriously though you can take notes at the lectures and have a great time with fellow marine/reef aquarists and expand your mind, husbandry, and tank!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: