• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Im in.... Yeah,Yeah... Had to miss the other ones because of work... Not going to miss this one... Must THANK my WIFE for the RSVP, it was a B-Day gift... :splitspin

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
if I want to bring frags to swap, do i just bring them in bags and will they stay in the bags the whole time? Just trying to not look like a dunce! LOL!:duh:

Lots of threads will be started a couple of weeks before the swap. The threads will list frags that some people have available for trade, sale or gift. Other threads will be from people who list the frags they're looking to buy, trade or have given to them :biggrin: . Either way, folks try to arrange their transactions pre-swap.

Those that don't arrange their transactions before the swap normally bring a small cooler with their 'wares' to trade, sell or give away. In answer to your question pertaining to where the frags will reside during the swap....normally in your cooler, in the bag they made the trip in. Unless you can think of another creative way to transport your frags, this is very commonplace.

Have fun,
Russ

Cherrycorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have been to both the Pace event and the Pratt event and all I can say is WOW!! The vendors(myself included) really bring the good stuff.

Looking forward to it for sure!!!

Wassberg

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was really looking forward to this, and to meet some of you ...
... but I have to leave NYC that weekend :mad:

How often do you have these meetings? Next time, next year, or?

Enjoy the day!
Erik

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: