pvh

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I've had this account for a while and been lurking around. I figured I should introduce myself to everyone. I've been in the hobby for about 3 years now. I currently have a 72G bowfront tank with T5. I have a CPR hob skimmer and fuge. It is a mix reef tank. It used to be primary filled with zoas but now I'm in the process of switching over to more SPS. I moved most of my zoas / palys into a 40 breeder with T5. It is my zoas garden / frag tank. Last I counted I had over 100 different morphs of zoas. Yes, I'm addicted to zoas. :D

I know this thread is nothing without some pictures so here are a few.

14tano8.jpg

2rgdrpz.jpg

ndy14.jpg

148gljm.jpg

whe8md.jpg

33a4gph.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous! Hope my tank comes just a little close to your's one day.;)

Welcome to MR's family................

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
You just put my tank to shame... damn lol

What's your maintenance schedule like? I am curious because with a CPR HOB it's crazy that your sps look so great. Also... the most important question:

WHAT FISH ARE IN THERE? lol

pvh

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You just put my tank to shame... damn lol

What's your maintenance schedule like? I am curious because with a CPR HOB it's crazy that your sps look so great. Also... the most important question:

WHAT FISH ARE IN THERE? lol

I get a lot of people asking me the same questions. They are usually surprised that I don't have a sump or a huge skimmer. I try to keep everything in check and stable. I feed regular amount of food once a day. I use a dosing pump to dose ALK and CA and I manually add Mag when needed. I do water change about 3-4 weeks 20%. I have a yellow tang, 2 GSM clowns, a six-line wrasse, a baby hippo tang, a lyrtail anthias, used to have 5 chromis but they died, and I just recently bought 2 melanarus wrasses (male and female). What I try to do is to replenish my clean up crew every 5-6 months.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: