House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Saturday would be a good day for me, BUT - my wife has a shower and I have both kids - one is self sufficient since he'll watch Buzz light year all day!! and the other will require intermittant attention for feeding etc. So, if you want to do saturday, that would work for me say 10-11ish.

Let me know eithe way. I am leaving for upstate later in the day when my wife returns, so it will have to end around 2:30 ish 3

LMK

Jim

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
sigh i need someone to do my tank, some one come fix my tank

john you tank is amazing, so when are we gonna move it to my place? hehhehe

BC thanks man, the tank can use alot of extra work and stuff, so wanna come help me fix it?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
spykes I've not forgot you.
your tank should look better than my tank.
your the guy who can build anything.
spykes is the Mc Guyver of reeftanks

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
bleh money? i dont have that, and i dont think some bubble gum and a peice of firecracker will get me anywhere in this hobby

great part is i noticed change in that picture of mine, my rocks arent green anymore, it's metalic purplish and alot of pink, dont know how coraline just bloomed lately even all over my base rocks. stomellas are slowly proprogating and i see troch snail, ceriths and limpets all spawning, more and more everyday. got rid of the cyano problem hehhe.

[ June 22, 2005, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: spykes ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
BC, that's an awesome rose

Thanks guys. Jim that purple piece was in bad shape when I transferred tank, but it has fully recovered and started to grow. The overall growth has not been much since I got the piece from you. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Here's a side view shot that I took earlier
DSCN0006.JPG

[ June 28, 2005, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice tank Rich.

The RBTA came from Spyro. Nice and healthy. I've never had a problem with it. (it even beats up on the xenia in my tank!)

Jonathan,
I could get away with about a 58. Anything bigger and my roommates would kick my ass. But I'm not getting a bigger tank until I buy a place.

B

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kris......only filtration is a BIG skimmer. This is what I was telling you the other day.

CTX...LOL Unfortunately many of these awesome corals are not mine. I've been baby sitting them for MSHUR for the past 5 weeks while his new tank comes. Soon the tank will be a LOT less crowded :D

Ricky, I am running 2x 250w DE 14k Phoenix bulbs on a PFO HQI ballast + 3 Actinic VHO's on an IC660.

Jim here is the pic of the bonsai as requested.
DSCN0038.JPG

and a better full tank shot since I learned how to use my camera a little better ;)
Copy_of_DSCN0016.JPG

[ June 29, 2005, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: