jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Jim thanks a lot! The pink milli isn't mine but if I get a piece you're first in line for a frag. That other purple/blue coral is doing awesome. It put on a lot of growth but the color changed a little. It has a green tint along the bottom similar to a cali tort. I'll try to get a ood shot of it.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
here's that other coral that I got from you Jim

DSCN0059.JPG

[ July 01, 2005, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
CTX you want close, here you go. I think this shot is just about the best that I can get with my camera.

Copy_of_DSCN0047.JPG

[ July 01, 2005, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Thanks Shaun. The colors changed a lot. Most corals that were faded in my 65gal darkened up into a deeper color (red, blue, green etc). Corals that never colored for me in the 65gal are colored up in the 120.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by jackson6745:
Thanks Shaun. The colors changed a lot. Most corals that were faded in my 65gal darkened up into a deeper color (red, blue, green etc). Corals that never colored for me in the 65gal are colored up in the 120.
From your pictures you can really tell a big difference!!!

Would you have any idea why? it is really an interesting reef phenomena!!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Originally posted by spykes:
what kinda lighting is on your thank jackson? that looks really good, if i want to do that lighting color for my 20 gallon what bulb should i pick?
Phoenix 14k

Yep that's an Oregon CTX

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Originally posted by solbby:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jackson6745:
From your pictures you can really tell a big difference!!!

Would you have any idea why? it is really an interesting reef phenomena!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Yes, I increased my nutrient level. I have 12 fish and I actually feed them this time, but I have a system that can handle the bioload unlike my 65gal.

A more stable PH, mor flow, and more actinic lighting may also be a factor.

[ July 03, 2005, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Ricky it's still very small and at the rate it grows I won't be fragging for quite a while. Soon I will have plenty of other stuff for trade though ;)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Full Tank Shots ?

okay I think it's time to see some new updated full tank shots from everyone. post em if you got them. :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: