jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Aldren, the tank is looking very good. I love the green stag in the middle. Is that the green nobilis w/blue tips? If so let's trade.

Iceman, that purple milli is amazing!

Shaun, nice blue aptasia's ;)

Jim, Bonsai!!!!!!!!!!!!

eghatchny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rich. The one with the blue tips is an A. Latistella. It's also another kind of tabling acro. It's really hard to frag right now 'cause I just got it, but don't worry. Once I get some growth, I'll get a frag for you.

Solbby, really nice blue zoos. frag pleeeeeease!

Alex, still waiting on line for that purple milli ;)

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jackson. It'ts my favorite coral. I still havent seen any like it. Looks better in person!!
Aldren, dont worry, ur still on the list. Still havent decided when i will frag it :D . Once fragged though, one is yours. I can't imagine a full colony of it :eek:
Happy days.
House, thanks for the resizing, don't know why that happened.
Solbby, how long have u had ur blues? I had a bright blue zoo rock and they turned green after like 3 months.

[ December 16, 2004, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: iceman716238 ]

I

iceman716238

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Its actually a squamosa with baby blue dots. Awesome coloration, which is why i got it
. Hes getting to be a big boy pretty quickly. Soon i will have to move some rockwork just to make enough room for him. Hopefully i will upgrade to a 180gal when he gets too big but if i cant do that, hes yours. I would really hate to give him up though. maybe i can put it in my sump where it gets no light and stops growing :confused: hehe :D
Alex

[ December 17, 2004, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: iceman716238 ]

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Ice - sorry for the delayed response, I just saw your question. I haven't had those blues for long. But they are keeping their color and are actually becoming more blue inside (the picture is actually a good representation) and green on the skirt as time goes by. They were slightly faded from the shipping. But, unlike the other blues that I have which like lower light levels, these seem to color up well under intense light.

No more pictures guys and gals?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I have some more pics......

Ray's Purple Cap
donspics11.jpg

Solbby's Rics
donspics10.jpg

Stix's blue milli
blue_milli001.jpg

Mshur's Austera
donspic8.jpg

[ December 20, 2004, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: jackson6745 ]

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here we go, some photos of my tank.
Mostly softies.
Colt and Clowns.
182_8250M.jpg

Green Toadstool
181_8149m.jpg

Tank View
181_8125m.jpg

Feather duster and clown fish
178_7875ss.JPG

Happy Holidays to all the members of manhattanreefs.com
Gary

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thank's for the comments:)

jackson6745, to be a SPS PIMP :) and to think that
colt and clown is cool. That is good enough for me:))

Justin_NY . At the begin, i was suprised to see the feather duster accepting the clown fish.

solbby, what can i say. I love nemos:)

Astoria

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
House good morning.
First i have to bring jackson6745 to take some pictures from my tank:) ( He is picture taken ability is ten times bettes than mine) :).

House, how do you submit a picture to that magazine?
Thanks
Gary

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Gary,

You could start by sending that pic to [email protected] for a chance at a $20 certificate and to have your pic viewed in their catalogue.

I can't take credit for my pics :D . Don and Eugene (MAXPOWER2112)took those pics for me with their 6mp camera and tripod.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I finally got a somewhat clear shot of my Acro hoeksemai. I usually don't keep the corals this close. I had to move the hoek to get a clear pic. I think the waiting list is booked until 2008 on this one :D

Hoek.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: