Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaBNutz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just PayPal'd for me +1

I will be starting to restock my tank.....

trying to recover from a near total loss due to the Snow Storms..... No power for almost 3 days, battery backups were not enough, Had to work the first day, by the time I got home I could not find a Generator within 100 miles.

Tank damn near froze solid (47F) ...... surprisingly my elegance coral survived!!!! Ha hard to keep my A**

Mitch

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

trying to recover from a near total loss due to the Snow Storms..... No power for almost 3 days, battery backups were not enough, Had to work the first day, by the time I got home I could not find a Generator within 100 miles.

Tank damn near froze solid (47F) ...... surprisingly my elegance coral survived!!!! Ha hard to keep my A**

Mitch

Mitch, this is horrible news. So sorry to hear it. I hope you (and your tank ;) ) are recovering from this setback.

Come back stronger and better.

Russ

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Mitch,

Just caught this, really sorry to hear this news - take your time getting it back online and soon enough it'll be back.

Good luck and let us know if we can assist.

Jim

Mitch

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wow, look who the very last person is to register for the swap:
George +1, Ruth
Add his middle name of Herman and we've got a winner!
swimmer

LOL -- Good one!

hmmmm....it looks like an alphabetical order....how did the bambino get to bat clean up position???? hahaha

I was wondering that myself since I'm listed twice; once in proper alphabetical order, and then again as first part of the Bambino thing! LOL

George

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
RSVP Tunicata +1

I can't remember, is the +1 complimentary or is it $50 total to pp
Thanks

Each induvidual pays now. We'd found that we had to cut off reefers from joining in at the swap due to all of the guests that folks were bringing. At allow all reefers who want to be there, it is now charged per person.
Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: