Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Food--sandwiches, pizza, salads, soft drinks etc. plus the campus cafeteria is about 10 steps away from the venue and there are dozens of nice restaurants within a few blocks.

No need for bags and rubberbands, but a cooler bag is a good idea. Most vendors will hold your purchases until you are ready to leave if you ask them to.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'll be there how do I register

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

You click on the link on the first post in this thread and pay for your registration through PayPal.

Once you send payment, you name will automatically be added to the list on the first post (it is in alphabetical order :)). When you come to the swap - your name will be on the list of paid attendees.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Make sure I am REGISTERED...if I don't paypal, I will pay at the door...

Chraddam - the ONLY way to Register is to pay in advance.
We cannot guarantee admission to anyone who doesn't sign up now.
Once the available tickets are gone - we cannot admit anyone else !

There are limits to the capacity of people we can have at the swap - considering that you are selling frags at this swap (nice stuff, I saw your thread :)) - you really should sign up now :)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Do most venders and frag swappers acept MAC or credit cards ?. If im gonna be there for 5 hrs, is there a place to store fish an frags ?

Vendors will be accepting CC & PP if they are set up to process it. I can only speak for Saltwater Critters and say for sure we will accept it. The availability will be there for ALL other vendors as well.

Russ

PS - Bring a cooler to store your frags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: