green and purple rim cap
green/purple horrida
green monti cap
larry jackson acro
pink pocilipora
green highlighter cap
green polyps encrusting monti
fuzzy green thing, forgot the name.
and probably some more once I get fragging...

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Hey Jon, thanks for the help. I have like 6 tubes of glue which probably won't be enough but I will just wedge whatever frags that i can in the mean time.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Chris got a load of frags last night at the holiday party :) 2 full boxes!!!!!
DSC_8926.jpg

A big thanks to Kedd, Jon, Frank, Robert, Jung, Spykes, Kris, and whoever else donated stuff and helped me glue frags until 3am :)

There is still a lot more stuff to come!!!

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
A letter from Chris's Mother to Manhattan Reefers.

I just had to write you to thank you and all your members for there help. I am just so touched by all the kindness that all of you have done for my son Christopher. When he comes home he will be so happy when he sees what all of you have done done for him. I as a parent cannot express my gratitude. I have read all of the quotes on your website, and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. This has been quite a tough year with Christopher being in Iraq. It has been such a strain on our famiy, but thank god he will be home soon. I am so proud of Christopher in all that he has accomplished over the years serving our Great Country and it is so nice to see that others appreciate him. We wish all our men and women come home soon. They are all heros. God Bess you and all your members. May all of you have a Happy Hoiday Season.
Thank you so much
Linda Dunic - Proud mother of Christopher Dunic

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Rich, can you tell Linda that I was happy to give Chris whatever I could, and that I look forward to meeting him when he gets back.

Well said Frank :usa1:

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
FRY said:
rich ,after reading the letter from chris monther Linda Dunic i dont know about you but its makes me feel proud to be a member of MR.

thanks again rich
frank

Yes Frank, I agree. It's like a big family in here:grouphug:

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i look foward to meeting chris, since he only lives a few blocks away from me. This club is awsome, i dont know how to explain it but without this site, the hobby wouldn't been the same.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Here's a pic of the tank so far. The colors are holding nice. There is still a lot of room for quite a few more corals that I have to pick up.

DSCN0866.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Very nice rich ,,Im gonna make sure if i ever have go way ,you are the man to take care of my tank ,you never know ,i might come back to a better looking tank LOL,,NIce job man ,,It that the clam you just picked up by me ?,(But Donated by Yessongs)Already in the tank ? Looking good Rich
PS .I dont hink you have to reglue everything

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Very nice rich ,,Im gonna make sure if i ever have go way ,you are the man to take care of my tank ,you never know ,i might come back to a better looking tank LOL,,
Ronen, just pour in some clorox before you leave, you'll come back to a brand new set-up (skimmer included)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: