Status
Not open for further replies.

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
nikkibaby luv the name but didnt get to meet u lol i was so busy once i walked in to the swap every one wass like ooo shyt that's inneed every where i went i heard a voice behind my ear ooo thats inneed lol alot of ppl i anit kno just came up to me and was like the famous inneed lol thanx too all that approched me we had a nice day lookin foward to the next one......was i that bad lol

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
nikkibaby luv the name but didnt get to meet u lol i was so busy once i walked in to the swap every one wass like ooo shyt that's inneed every where i went i heard a voice behind my ear ooo thats inneed lol alot of ppl i anit kno just came up to me and was like the famous inneed lol thanx too all that approched me we had a nice day lookin foward to the next one......was i that bad lol

yes! Lmfao!!!! J/K good meeting you hehe

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lol thats too funny inneed. I heard one of those whispers and had to look myself. it was like you were one of those corals everyone had to see. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: