Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Hey everyone,

First I would like to say "Thank you" to Josh, Kathy, Randy, and all the rest of the MR "Staff" that put together the swap. It seemed to go off without a hitch and if there was one it was rectified without notice so again, "Bravo, and thank you!":flower:

Next, thank you to Turan, Janice and Tess and all the volunteers at the swap. There was a great "community feel" and it was nice to see all the smiling and friendly faces from the forum in person!

Slamma, Mike...you are the man! :wink1:

Wingo - Thank you for fragging my new blue/rainbow hammer...I love it. The acans you sold me are CRAZY!!!! The pics do not do them justice.

Kevin...you know you rule! The watermelon is gorgeous and the coral frags I got from you are so nice and bright!

Daaznmofo....I am still speechless that you brought me those FL's. Thank you soooo much, that really made my day. I will take a good pic of them as soon as they open...I saw the skirts peeking out this morning.

Dace...Dave, my torch is so pretty. :hug: Your corals are amazing..thank you for your generosity.

Emmanuel, love my new coral. Thank you...it is in the center of my tank!

Pinoy, your corals are always a delight!

Dom, thank you for the LTA and the Jawfish...The LTA is happy exactly where I plopped her down just like you said and the jawfish is happily destroying my sand bed! THANKS!!!!:hug:

QuestionMarc, sorry you could not make it but thanks for the frag!

Hovy, thanks for the BN! and the seat :wink1:

To everyone else, it was great seeing you all and meeting new people. Please if we did not meet say hi next time!

Again, great swap and if I forgot to thank you I am sorry..there were so many great people that were so nice!

Here are a few pics of some of the new corals and a couple old ones that I missed from my tank!

IMG_9625.jpg
IMG_9623.jpg
IMG_9622.jpg
IMG_9620.jpg
IMG_9619.jpg
IMG_9618.jpg
IMG_9616.jpg
IMG_9614.jpg
IMG_9608.jpg
IMG_9607.jpg

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Thank you for the thank you lol. I'm very jealous of your jawfish! I was eyeing them up but I ended up siding against him, not enough room for him and the watchman on the sandbed:happysad: I want to see your tank in person, it looks really good!

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Aww, there were so few cookies, it was my first attempt and they sucked but I got you on my list for the next ones! I am attempting Choc covered choc chip cookies :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: