Will C

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
you'll know when: you go to the MR page you see there are 3 new messages and 2 are yours..... and you think...how did that other one get in there, let me check it out.....ok, I'll buy it.

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
lmao this thread was a great idea. im choking here. u know ur an addict when the image on ur capital one cc its a reef. there's got to be some else other than me. Please let there be someone else

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
You know your a reef addict when....., You look at the title of this post and you think you don't have to reply because there is no way they're talking about you... I don't have a problem!!! LoL
This is a frivolous accusation (insider)

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
when people come over your house and ask you about the tank and you proceed to have a 30 minute lecture on alkalinity , magnesium, phosphates ,nitrates, calciu im sure they are sorry they ask and you can't stop talking about it.

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
when people come over your house and ask you about the tank and you proceed to have a 30 minute lecture on alkalinity , magnesium, phosphates ,nitrates, calciu im sure they are sorry they ask and you can't stop talking about it.
How about when people come over and one of them are willing to listen to the 30min lecture and that person becomes your best friend for that night... LoL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: