Jaftica

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
You know you're a reef addict when your driving with your wife in the car, and you pass a sign on the local bar that says "live rock here". I said to my wife lets check it out and see what kind they have, and she says "your kidding me right" its live rock because its a band!, LOL

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
You know you're a reef addict when you've upgraded so many times that you now need a step ladder to get in your tank.
damn!!! you got me!!..

2cd43676.jpg

russellbravo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
1. you get so excited about a frag swap that you cant sleep the night before
2. you can tell something is wrong by just looking at ur tank.
3. you ask the guidance councilors if there are any classes on reefs/corals
4. manhattanreefs/reefbuilders/liveaquaria/glassbox is ur top bookmarks

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When u are buying a house and while walking around you are trying to see where you could put your setup, and if your basement has room for a sump room.

Funny story for those of u who dont know my profession is in law enforcement. I went on a domestic disturbance (not the funny part) they had a 200 gallon reef tank in there house, I spent the whole time looking in the tank while they were arguing around me. After removing the guy from the house I proceeded to talk to him for 2o minutes about his setup Which he had no problem telling me about even though I just removed him from his house. 2 days later I had to serve the woman with a restraing order and divorce papers filed by the man. In the paperwork it said "the woman could keep the house but he gets two 1 hour visits a week to perform tank maintenance" That guy had his lawyer put it in the legal paperwork and for that he is a reef nut.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
When u are buying a house and while walking around you are trying to see where you could put your setup, and if your basement has room for a sump room.

Funny story for those of u who dont know my profession is in law enforcement. I went on a domestic disturbance (not the funny part) they had a 200 gallon reef tank in there house, I spent the whole time looking in the tank while they were arguing around me. After removing the guy from the house I proceeded to talk to him for 2o minutes about his setup Which he had no problem telling me about even though I just removed him from his house. 2 days later I had to serve the woman with a restraing order and divorce papers filed by the man. In the paperwork it said "the woman could keep the house but he gets two 1 hour visits a week to perform tank maintenance" That guy had his lawyer put it in the legal paperwork and for that he is a reef nut.

thanks for the idea... since i am now going thru a nasty devorce.. i now know i can put my lawyer to good use...lol

PIOTR

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
When you come home in morning from 12 hour night shift and first thing you do you check on your tank. your wife calls you "honey it's you?" and your 7 year old doughter screems YES MAMY DADY IS HOME AND CHECKING ON HIS BABYS

or this one
meeting new people I'll say YES I'm married with three doughters and a reef tank.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: