I know that i'm a reef addict when I schedule patients around
the needs of my reef!
when I talk to the fish n corals as i manually feed em
When my pager goes off and its my Aquacontroller paging me....,

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Pager? I didn't even know they made those still haha. You know your an addict when you go to the islands and you think wow my fish would enjoy it down here.

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you know your a reef addict when there is a power surge in your apt all the lights go off your son runs to you cause his scare and you push him out the way and you run to the tank.

Last edited:

DrHarryLopez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
During the blackout a few years ago I was setting up an inverter running from my car and my mother asked "thats a great idea are running the line to the refrigerator?"

Obviously, it was to my tank pumps!

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yea thatS right JARRETT where r u? hahahahah

1) your wife says you should of married your fish!!!!
2) your hand is in the water more than out of the water
3) you rather go to the meetings then hang out with wife on your anniversary.
4) You have no more room for coral but you keep buying them
5) your always thinking of bigger tank
6) your on MR more than 15hrs a day
I have more .....

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

You are an addict when u stop buying crack to save for corals... lol.... Crack Is Wackkkk..lol... Acro is the SH!T

triggerhappy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am sure my wife has many of these but you know your an addict when you go on vacation without the wife and call her to find out how is the tank doing. I am always in trouble with her at home. lol

aquascaper82

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 82.4%
14   3   0
LOL, its really a txt msg sent to my BB.
That's pretty bad ass. hahahaha

you know your a reef addict when there is a power surge in your apt all the lights go off your son runs to you cause his scare and you push him out the way and run your the tank.

I know im a reef addict when my family goes on a vacation to PR and i stay behind with the tank ...
that's funny and a little sad at the same time. hahahahahaha

ok the big one for me is when you start saying oo that tree looks like my acro colony

omg I am dying laughing here in my office. people are looking. i don't care. you guys are hilarious.

topmav1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello my name is eric and I'm an addict. I try to stop but I just can't. Always looking for the next shady coral/money exchange on a street corner or by the path train and waiting for a cop to ask me what i'm doing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: