Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
and if Russ is going...then im not sure... i see him too much as it is! another day with him..hmmmmm

kidding! will see you guys there:smash:

gatta start finding stuff to donate for the raffle now..

and maybe ill keep the local pizza shop number in my pocket incase we run out again....:idea: :kidding:

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
need times and address?

We will be adding this exact info onto the first post soon - but for now I can tell you the event runs from 10 AM - 6 PM and it will be held at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn in the Student Union Building.

We will post a general map & driving & subway directions and a campus map so you can see where to park.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Do you remember how to get here? And the event is NOT in the photo lab--consult your campus map to find the student union. :biggrin:

:biglaugh::biglaugh: That is great randy, don't worry I'll find it. Although I always look around when I come. maybe you can provide a photo lab tour as well for me, lol

Last edited:

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
Sorry Kathy, Josh and all the other organizers, but I'm going to have to revoke my promise to perform my raffle duties if Russ and Jim are going to be there. I just can't be in the same room as those two jokers. ;)

:joke: Rafflemeister Jr. will be there, hustling all you reefers to buy raffle tickets!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Sorry Kathy, Josh and all the other organizers, but I'm going to have to revoke my promise to perform my raffle duties if Russ and Jim are going to be there. I just can't be in the same room as those two jokers.

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

How about if we don't play footsy under the dinner table Saturday night? lol

See you in a month doll.

R

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Sorry Kathy, Josh and all the other organizers, but I'm going to have to revoke my promise to perform my raffle duties if Russ and Jim are going to be there. I just can't be in the same room as those two jokers. ;)

:joke: Rafflemeister Jr. will be there, hustling all you reefers to buy raffle tickets!

Not to worry Janine - we'll put those troublemakers from SWC on the opposite side of the room so we can't even see them through the 300 people milling around at the swap ;)

...and we KNOW how great you are at hustling raffle tickets for us - YOU ROCK!! I don't know what I'd do without you!! :hug:

Be sure to say 'Hey' to Janine at the Raffle Ticket Sales table & Cupcake too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: