Status
Not open for further replies.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Not to worry Janine - we'll put those troublemakers from SWC on the opposite side of the room so we can't even see them through the 300 people milling around at the swap ;)

It'll take more than 300 reefers milling about to keep us from the raffle hustler :inlove:

Be sure to say 'Hey' to Janine at the Raffle Ticket Sales table & Cupcake too :)

If you know what's good for you you'll say 'Hey' to the hustler and Cupcake ;)

R

JMar101786

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
where it says guests do i include myself? or is it if i'm brining someone? for example if i want to bring my brother what number would i put down 2 one for mea nd him? or 1 (as 1 for my brother) because its assumed that i'm going.

sorry if this is a stupid question

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
where it says guests do i include myself? or is it if i'm brining someone? for example if i want to bring my brother what number would i put down 2 one for mea nd him? or 1 (as 1 for my brother) because its assumed that i'm going.

sorry if this is a stupid question

It is assumed you're going. You would put 1 for your brother.
If you're going alone, then leave the guest at 0.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just wondering what items will be available in the raffles, and the pricing for tickets.

BTW, josh will you have IC gel available at the swap again?

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Someone help please im new to the forum and would like to attend the swap but cant figure out how to get tickets any help would be greatley appreciated thnx:help:

Go to the first post in this thread, and there's a link to pay via paypal. You don't actually get a physical ticket. Once you pay, your name will be updated on the first post of this thread and tell them who you are at the front desk when you walk into the swap to get your name tag (only the people's name on the first post of this thread will have a name tag available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: