KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
i knowwwwwww this is insaneeee!!!!!!!!! this is blowing fall swap raffle out of the water!!!

Are you going to tell us what you are drooling over so much? :)

...not as if you say what it is and people suddenly notice it is on the list and they too try and stuff that buckets with tickets...that is going to happen anyway...hence this thread to tease you all..

...it works every time ;)

..even I am going to smash open the piggy bank :starfish:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
What I'm drooling over? Are you kidding me?!?! What's NOT to? I'm more upset because I will not be able to stay long enough for this years raffle! If I were ohh god. It would be bad...this is going to be an amazing raffle and I'm very upset I will miss it. There will be so So so many lucky people on Sunday. Sadly... I will win nothing this year. But that's ok! Last year I spent wayyyy to much money into the raffles and came out empty handed as well lol so That's year I'm walking in there with a couple bucks, and actually going to walk out with some frags lol.

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait to hear who wins all these amazing prizes! Especially that nano set up and those skimmers! And that chiller! And the.......EVeRYThINg!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Kathy, with all due respect, you have one of two problems with this raffle:

1 - Your thought that you'll be able to complete this raffle in one (1) hour is beyond ridiculous :party:
or
2 - You do a horrible job of acquiring raffle donations that should fit into a one (1) hour time slot. Look at problem #1 above and realize that your scheduling abilities have a lot to be desired. :party: or scale down your raffle donations :type:

FYI, unbelievable job, again. You continue to outdo yourself. How high can you possibly raise your own bar? :banghead:

Russ

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Kathy, with all due respect, you have one of two problems with this raffle:

1 - Your thought that you'll be able to complete this raffle in one (1) hour is beyond ridiculous :party:
or
2 - You do a horrible job of acquiring raffle donations that should fit into a one (1) hour time slot. Look at problem #1 above and realize that your scheduling abilities have a lot to be desired. :party: or scale down your raffle donations :type:

FYI, unbelievable job, again. You continue to outdo yourself. How high can you possibly raise your own bar? :banghead:

Russ

I am flat out on the floor from the weigh of the bar...and yes, we WILL get it done in an hour - care to time us? ;)

..and thanks Russ - :hug: - it is a LOT of fun pulling this together for our members.

Gotta throw this in - Please folks - keep ALL of these fine vendors in mind for your reefing needs - these prizes are all DONATIONS to the site, these folks have your back, let's all support them too!!!! :)

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
LOTS of amazing Livestock just arrived today from ORA, Live Aquaria and House of Fins :splitspin:

I'm going to let it all settle in and then start a thread with some photos--some it will be raffled, some will be auctioned, some will be sold out right. Figuring out which piece goes in which category is a mystic art that I'm not sure we have quite mastered yet :)

Really, really nice stuff this time around :wink:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
2 more prizes added to the list - a purple hornet zoa and a 46g Bow tank & stand combo (gently used, only a few months old!)

One day left until the SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip:groupflip

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
A minor change to the Raffle prize list - the donation from Pieces of the Ocean has been changed as they were not happy with the condition of the clownfish, so they have withdrawn them and instead substituted a $75.00 Gift Certificate . Way to go POTO, thanks for looking out for our members! :)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
It is OFFICIALLY Swap Day!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

:groupflip

Do drop on by the Raffle Table and get your tickets for the GREAT prizes we have gathered!

Please keep the following in mind -
-Re-read the Raffle Rules on the first page of this thread!
-Please do not bend, fold or crumple the tickets you put in the buckets - no ticket altered in any way will be chosen
-We will be posting the winning number/prize for each item on a screen to the side of the Raffle table - please check your numbers carefully (TIP- it is way easier to check your numbers if you buy ALL of your tickets at one time!)
-There is no need to write your name on your ticket -we will only be reading off the numbers
-If you hold the winning ticket - come to the front of the room IMMEDIATELY - do NOT hold the ticket until the end of the Raffle!! If someone does not immediately let us know you hold the winning ticket - we WILL chose another ticket and the holder of that ticket will get the prize.
-There are a couple of prizes that will need to be mailed to the winner - or where we will be notifying the donor of who the winner is (like Atlantis Marine World & Alhoha Tropics donations) - please give us your full name and address & email address & screen name here.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!!!!!!!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: