RBomm

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pet co in Nassau is on Jericho Turnpike, east of NAssau Blvd.

I just checked out Aquarium Adventure(I think that is the right name) in Carle Place. THe store is huge and they have a great selection of both SW and FW fish

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
RBomm said:
The Pet co in Nassau is on Jericho Turnpike, east of NAssau Blvd.

I just checked out Aquarium Adventure(I think that is the right name) in Carle Place. THe store is huge and they have a great selection of both SW and FW fish

They have a ton of stuff only problem is they are WAY too expensive for exapmle i was there Tuesday Cleaner Shrimp $40, and they were small! If you join their club (which you have to pay for) you get like 25-35% off certain fish but thats still expensive and you have to pay for the membership.

T

twinreef

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
don't you hate that cali reef. you go to a store and they ignore you. i do the same thing i just walk out.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
cali_reef said:
Nope, not me! I walked out because no one offered to help me after I been there for more then 15 minuets..

that cuz youre not INK the DON :splitspin

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
toDay h20 has... mediUm copperbands, babY goLden regaL angEls (orange goLd), raccoon butterfLies, dispar antHiaS, banggai cardinaLs, mandarins, hippO tangs, cLeaner shRimps, bLood sHrimps, 5-6 mantiS sHrimp :eek:... 10% diScount to MR peepS

:D

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I went to "Good Pets" in Yonkers, one of the worst places I have ever been to.

Also went to Jawz II and picked up a Copper Band butterfly. It has been a long time since I went to Lou's, he is still very expensive, but his fish and corals are always very healthy and he usually has nice stuff. He had a good selection of (expensive) fish.

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: