inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Since i freQuent a bunch of pLaces, like most in tHis forum, i wanted to start a tHread to inform buyers of wHat's note worthy in the LFS i go to.

For eXample, toDay, PetCo Union Square has:

cLeaner sHrimps for $16, coral baNded for $5, and otHer sHrimps for less than $6. aLso tHis week, they have fLame angeLs for $40+ and firefishes (red & puRple). tHey also have lots of anemones and bLue linkias.

Just an FYI for peopLe lookinG for tHings...;):chef::idea:

P

Pedro

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Wish that was in queens, i'm thinking of adding a blue linkia to my BB since they say it's the safest. I just want it to stir things up underneath my pvc rack. I'll wait until FT has them. But thanks for the heads up.

griMReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pedro said:
Wish that was in queens, i'm thinking of adding a blue linkia to my BB since they say it's the safest. I just want it to stir things up underneath my pvc rack. I'll wait until FT has them. But thanks for the heads up.

i know dude, wassup wit dat? the whole county of queens and not a petco. where's the one in nassau?

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was in Pet Goods tonight (in Yonkers) and they just got a small shipment in of a copperband, lots of yellow tangs, 2 angels a small cleaner shrimp, some peppermint shrimp, 2 foxfaces, a sailfin tang, orange linkia? lots of small clowns and some small triggers...since they just remodeled the place their coral tank (65g) is still under construction, but they have quiet a few hammers for $56

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
FYI they dose copper in the display tanks so watch their water getting into your tank dont buy the live rock in the display tanks just from the L/R tank they have.. If you go go after 2 pm and ask for Joe.

Last edited:

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah Joe and or Paulie (kid w/glasses) helps me out all the time, I have only bought 2 things there livestock wise (yellow tang, and a sand sifter star) but both are doing great!!...Corals are kinda expensive though and a small cleaner shrimp is 30$ so....but i mostly go there bc they are close by and i get all my media/filter material there.....once in awhile you come across a good deal, like my medium sized yellow tang for $20

Last edited:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
id be weary of buying starfish from places that dont care for their livestock, they have to be acclimated over several hrs to match tank salinity, as well as not being able to be exposed to air or the natural oils on people hands. Theyre very very sensitive, and may look ok for a few months before they melt and muck up your water

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
H2O Aquarium: Fairy Wrasse (he said is was show show - might not have understood or spell'd it rigHt) for $30, Purple anemone on hold (really nice!)... lotS of miSc craBs... oNe "fanniNg" tHe water, preTTy cooL...:scratch: :starfish: :eek:rangehat

Kevin said, hawaiiAn shipMent coming in neXt week...:goldfish2

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: