pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
inkblue said:
:lol2: doNt shooT the messenger...

I think that I will shoot the messenger when I see him :irked:

inkblue said:
toDay h20 has... mediUm copperbands, babY goLden regaL angEls (orange goLd), raccoon butterfLies, dispar antHiaS, banggai cardinaLs, mandarins, hippO tangs, cLeaner shRimps, bLood sHrimps, 5-6 mantiS sHrimp

1 small copperband in the seahorse tank with no price listing :bablefish
no baby golden regal angels to be seen :irked:
1 extra small racoon butterfly :bablefish
dispars were $19.99 for females & $29.99 for male :bablefish
no banggai cardinals to be seen :irked:
bunch of baby hippos :bablefish
cleaner shrimps on the small to medium size $19.99 :bablefish

Blah...Blah...Blah....

Wasted trip then onto Fishtown for some relief :tongue1:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
inkblue said:
i gottA taLk to keVin...:mad: he said tHey were tHere!!
Wait a minute!! You've been giving H2O stock updates without actually visiting them? :smash: Anyone can call, ask for what's in stock and get wrong information. :irked: Do you even remember why you started this thread?

inkblue said:
Since i freQuent a bunch of pLaces, like most in tHis forum, i wanted to start a tHread to inform buyers of wHat's note worthy in the LFS i go to.

powder blue 3000

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
regal angel

I spoke with kevin on the phone yesterday afternoon he said both regal angels had there fins chewed by the cookie clown he might have them in a hospital tank? In any event i guess i should call and make sure:splitspin

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
FishTown, Saturday, Aug. 26
Hawaii came in so tHey have a taNk FULL of yeLLow tangs foR $19.99, a bunCh of coLe tangs, a tank fiLLed with Mysteri Wrasses for $179, lots of goLden pyGmies, and Flame angeLs for $39, potteR angeLs for $29... niCe seLection

H20, Saturday, Aug. 26
BIG, 6-inCh peacock mantis shrimp :eek: ...red Sea shipMent coming in tomorroW tHey said

:fish:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: