Do you want to see a pic of a baby rat I caught?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
btw- if you can train it to seek out and kill mantis shrimp I will go out and buy it a nice little rat lady...they can make many baby rats which will then learn through osmosis to destroy every mantis on the planet..

I need to go to bed...

Now you got the spirit of the thread. Talk like someone in a real bar after couple shots.:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think if you let it go the rat will find it's way back in looking for food and it's "dad" (you) it looks like you will have to care for the rat from now on. Or drive it to Albany and let it live with all the other rats up there ;)
Chances are it would still try to come back to you. That sounds like a great plot for a Disney movie, keep the rat and write a screen play.

side note, this is exactly what the nudibar was created for.
"Do you want to see a baby rat I caught" is the epitome of
a great nudibar thread :) long live the RAT :lol2:

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
GiveaDamn-1.gif

Babe88

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love this thread. Anyone else has some more rat stories? Why you close the poll so soon. Yes, I want to see a pic of the rat.

Last edited:

Babe88

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think if you let it go the rat will find it's way back in looking for food and it's "dad" (you) it looks like you will have to care for the rat from now on. Or drive it to Albany and let it live with all the other rats up there ;)
Chances are it would still try to come back to you. That sounds like a great plot for a Disney movie, keep the rat and write a screen play.

:) long live the RAT :lol2:

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Babe88

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a good thing you guys aren't the generation of the future, because I'm pretty sure if you guys were we'd all be dead pretty soon.

Why do you have to be so up tight in a nubi bar thread? This is a place where you relax. Sometimes, it's better not to carry a big stick around and policing everywhere.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why do you have to be so up tight in a nubi bar thread? This is a place where you relax. Sometimes, it's better not to carry a big stick around and policing everywhere.

NANO is not up tight ,he just a little LAID back :lol2:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
"Geeze-a-loo" kris? where did you come up with that one? :lol:

hey does 'babe88' mean "I'm a babe born in 1988?' - if so I'm feeling old b/c you are younger than my little brother! :eek:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
"Geeze-a-loo" kris? where did you come up with that one? :lol:

hey does 'babe88' mean "I'm a babe born in 1988?' - if so I'm feeling old b/c you are younger than my little brother! :eek:

LoL i always say Geeze-a-loo :D

And if Ryan(Reefer420) was right in ASSuming you're "a babe born in 1988" maybe I should make nice :lol2:

EDIT SHOULDA PEEPED THE PROFILE FIRST!!!!

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Mods,

is there a way to re-open the poll?

I think now that the rat is outta the bag ,,you should change the poll ...cuz we all saw the pic

make the poll ,,"how interesting is this thread"

very interesting

just a bit interesting

not the least interested

just here for the drama

You guy are all messed up

Let the poor rat go home :(

:lol2:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ronen you forgot the last choice: Put the rat and us out of it's/our misery.

chiefy ,,tisk tisk tisk :lol2:

its fun go with the flow ,just read back the 7 pages of just plain BS .

Listen ,where else in the world ,aside from ny reefer would get a 7 page store on a rat for the street ,,shees ,some ppl dont get that much fame their whole life ,:lol2:

LONG LIVE THE STREET RAT :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: