Do you want to see a pic of a baby rat I caught?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I would say get a cat to eat the rats, but new york rats might eat the cat instead. lol

I know that they do eat chicken in the city. Many housewives who work in garment factory will buy live chicken during lunch break and tie them to the sink and wait for end of day to take home. But if they forget to bring them back, next morning you will see a scene like an alter in the kitchen.

Despite the huge size of a rat, a group of cats is usually the way to control them. You will see cats including kittens circle around a big rat until the rat is totally exhausted and removed by the superintendant. The cat don't eat the rat just play him till he dies and walk away. Those cats are usually well fed by the factory workers.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I know that they do eat chicken in the city. Many housewives who work in garment factory will buy live chicken during lunch break and tie them to the sink and wait for end of day to take home. But if they forget to bring them back, next morning you will see a scene like an alter in the kitchen.

Despite the huge size of a rat, a group of cats is usually the way to control them. You will see cats including kittens circle around a big rat until the rat is totally exhausted and removed by the superintendant. The cat don't eat the rat just play him till he dies and walk away. Those cats are usually well fed by the factory workers.

:iamwithst I rest my case.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
OK

Here is Mickey!!!

Attachments

• Here comes Mickey P1010461 copy.jpg
    Here comes Mickey P1010461 copy.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 106
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Too bad we don't have a 'Waste of your time forum' :irked:

HAHAHA, Josh did you hear this request? Add a new Waste Your Time Forum

Here's a link about Cats and Rats somewhere on earth.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,133865,00.html

This thread is cool in way, that even though stupid and time wasting for serious readers, still attracts so many 'intelligent' readers. The intent of this thread was originally for those who has nothing better to do in the middle of the night to "B....... S....". Kind of like many intelligent people trying to waste some time in a bar "B....S....ing." This time, we meet in Nudi Bar instead of a local bar.:birthday: :birthday: :tongue1:

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo

In the words of herman " why is the rats butt wet" :confused: :irked::bablefish

What were u doing..... wait i dun wanna no :theyareon

I caught the rat with my bucket and fear that it jump so I put the bucket in the acclimation tank. Then I was trying to clean the skimmer, some spill. So he got wet and thus I put a napkin to clean the bucket.

I just know someone will be asking what you are asking.

Anyway, got to go for the silly movie Borat. Will waste some more time on this silly thread this weekend.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: