Do you want to see a pic of a baby rat I caught?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
MODs, is there a way to re-open the poll? 11-22-06

I wonder how many of you want to see a pic of a baby rat I caught.

Some may find it urgly and some may find it interesting. Let me know what you think.

To me, it's cute but not cute enough for me to keep as a pet and I have a feeling it won't make friends with my hampsters either..

It made a nest in my basement but it does not pay rent so I have to oust it out. I guess no animal shelther will take it, so let me know if, by any chance, one of you guys like to keep it in a tank.

Last edited:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I thought to myself, "Do I want to see a picture of a baby rat?" and respondend "Why yes, I think I would like to see a picture of a baby rat"

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
wow look at what wingo caught... hes anything but cute :irked: :lol2: wat u do to catch him use a lasso :lol2:

therez gonna be alot of sad kids when he is not there dancing around :sad2: :lol2: :tongue1: :splitspin

Attachments

• chuck44.jpg
    chuck44.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 205
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
did it look like these rats :iamwithst

Attachments

• picture%20-%20rats.jpg
    picture%20-%20rats.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 198
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
when i lived in the Bx i saw baby rats, momma rats, poppa rats, cat sized rats..lol

i lived right across from crotona pk., @ night all them suckers would come out

Talking about rats stories, the best one I have ever personally witness goes like this:

I was waiting for take out in a resturant and suddenly I saw a small portion of drop ceiling collapsed. Everyone was screaming and I am just watching the dust falling down like a fool without much re-reaction nor emotion. Then the next thing, I saw was customers(about 10) at the table, where the drop ceiling felt, jump to the ceiling literally. Two rats, larger than cat, were running around on the table. They did not want to jump to the floor and keep circling the table. The scene is so dramatic beyond comprehension. You, literally, see a table with chairs, people, utensils and food explode in a short second. There's a girl at that table shocked so badly that she cannot move at all when the rats are right in front of her and starring(grinning-I added this) at her.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
what happened to the giant rats?

did they get away? did the people get their dinner for free? :D

Took like a minute or two, until they looked/surveyed at everyone at the table, before they jump to a chair then run into the kitchen.

Silly me that I still wait for my take out food after the giant rats vanish in the dust AND PAID.:irked:

I don't know about the others whether they paid or not. I guess I am was shock too.

Last edited:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
a friend of mine was in the subway once and saw a guy start screaming and smacking his head... turns out a rat was walking along the girders in the ceiling and fell off- onto his head!

:lol: I couldn't imagine...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: