Status
Not open for further replies.
@albano

Maybe this is why everyone dislikes this forum now. A seemingly useful and good post about an experience with a vendor with no integrity is just deleted and swept under the rug.

Had that post been positive feedback, would it have been removed?
Maybe you as the moderator can help us find out what happened?

YO - This is plain wrong Bro!

View attachment 296285

Well what do you know, mods deleted the entire thread now. This is why this community is going in the direction it's going. Can't even make a formal complaint about one of its vendors. It's one thing if people weren't joining in an open conversation but I guess we're not allowed to talk out of line and have a free and open discussion. Best part is, you don't even get an explanation like you used to. Surely miss the old days on this site. I'm done...

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Well what do you know, mods deleted the entire thread now. This is why this community is going in the direction it's going. Can't even make a formal complaint about one of its vendors. It's one thing if people weren't joining in an open conversation but I guess we're not allowed to talk out of line and have a free and open discussion. Best part is, you don't even get an explanation like you used to. Surely miss the old days on this site. I'm done...
I'm not surprise this happened, this forum is officially doo doo

SimonDraws

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not surprised bro. I've been speaking out about this for awhile. They didn't delete but they shut this one down.

Maybe we should all leave and goto R2R. They keep things open there and that ends up protecting us.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Guys, come on.

We do not allow negative feedback threads in the main forums. You can't start blasting a vendor in public, its not good for the community. We have never allowed it, you use the feedback system like everyone one.

Yes, moderators are volunteers. We have a decent number of them, and they are really doing a great job keeping this community on track. If you see one, thank them for helping out.

If you want to go to another site, please GO. I can assure you that this site is the least moderated and open forums in the hobby. If you still have problems adhering to our simple rules and feel you should be able to do whatever you want, you are not a good fit for our group.

YES, we have frag swaps. We used to do two per year. Our last one was in November 2019. If you do not understand why we have not had a swap since then, well, I can't really help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: