Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
inkblue said:
...i would buy this if I knew what iT doeS :tongue1: :eek:

Measures the TDS (total dissolved solids) in your water before and after it goes through your Reverse Osmosis unit. Or as I will be using it to measure the TDS in my RO water (to drink) and the TDS in my RO/DI water (for the fish).

yessongs

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought them from SpectraPure
CALL THEM 1-408-894-5437

It was cheaper, i think $19.00 so it paid for shipping PayPal fees and with the extra money (few Bucks) my wife bought a MR shirt to help support the site.

BTW, i found this site much later after i posted it at $22

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
barnacle blenny thanks. thought that was a quote from a prior post. yessongs thanks for the number $19 with shipping. Is it an inline tds meter? I'll call them regardless.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
spectra pure is starting to become a PITA. I called the company again and they told me they had me on their call list for first thing tomorrow. I couldn't even get an answer on the min quantity needed for a price break. I'll post when I find something out.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Don't sweat it... I don't think anyone is in dire need of this... If it takes a little more time to get a better price then... so be it. The idea of the Group Buy is to get as many people as possible and get the best possible price.

Thank you for organizing and doing the leg work on this.

Rich

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: