ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
9 units comes out to $11.33 ups ground + 19x9=182.33/9=$20.26 per person. For 12 people it comes out to $20.01 per person (shipping would be $12.09).

If everyone is in a hurry then I guess we could go for the $22 and change for express ship? on the last group buy but we need 10 people.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you order after wed I might get in on this. I just ordered an new RO unit and I think it comes with one. If not I would be willing to get in on this.

Kasei

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
1. ECFENCING
3. PMUI
3. Rborgia
4. DaREAL
5. aaron
6. mmike1992
7. FRY
8. romain
9. janey
10&11. cali_reef

Pseudo what brand of RO/DI unit did you get? If it's the aqua safe then they usually give you a package price with a TDS Meter.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
1. ECFENCING
3. PMUI
3. Rborgia
4. DaREAL
5. aaron
6. mmike1992
7. FRY
8. romain (2)
9. janey
10. cali_reef (2)

Total of 12. I'll hold out until Monday night and put the order in on Tuesday. I'll post exact amt Tuesday by noon. Once I get them I can distribute in the city. Does this sound good to everyone?

S

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
wedfr no problem. pseudo are you sure you want out. I can put in for you no problem. It will work out to be about $20 and change per person. Thank Rborgia on the paypal fees. They are minimal. I think it only applies if you want to get an immediate deposit to your bank acct.

Anyway I'l post on Tuesday. Looks like with wedfr we have 13. Let's get one more to get rid of the bad luck. Hey isn't A Rod number 13?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: