ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
barnacle blenny. No problem. I'll continue the group buy if everyone is still interested. Barnacle blenny if you still want in and can wait I can run it. Those who are still interested when we get enough for a group buy I can distribute in the city since I commute in M-F.

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
thx. aaron. Just got a call from Spectra Pure and they told me it was $19 per meter it's the DM1 inlinet TDS meter. No min qty. These are wholesale prices!

I'm not sure what shipping would be if it's free as yessongs implied then wer are in business.

Dave from Spectra Pure was really nice to deal with. At first I thought the company was going to be a no go but good things come to those who wait.

Dave is also trying to market an RO/DI unit $90 for an RO and $115 for RO/DI 90GPD.

I'll get details

Thanks to Yessongs for mentioning Spectra Pure!

Later

E

Last edited:

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i checked the website last night and it was $10.62 for 7. I'll find out today if that's the correct shipping amt. I can then place the order once I find out the details and distibrute in the city after work. Does that work for everyone?

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ECFENCING said:
i checked the website last night and it was $10.62 for 7. I'll find out today if that's the correct shipping amt. I can then place the order once I find out the details and distibrute in the city after work. Does that work for everyone?

Are they the same product as our last group buy?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: