Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
any official thread gonna be made of this event? like the line up and raffle times, as well as lunch and What time Start to finish and we all get kicked out :P

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
if you have never been, this is the best reef on the east coast arguably the country. if you haven't seen this reef in a year, prepare to be blown away!!.

I am bringing some sps that are going to be once a year frags. also ballistic aussie acro's and a few true wild collected sps. 10 miles from my place. see what you have been missing , right here in suffolk.

Dont forget my Frag.! its been like a million years already! :( we Should be there. Waiting for an official thread to be made then gonna purchase tickets.

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I agree Reef Reaper. This should be standing room only. I believe NERAC has seen steady growth in attendance though. Sadly, I think the "hobby" for a lot of people is buying frags and then maybe selling them. Hearing from two luminaries of the hobby firsthand is not high on their list of reef priorities.

James, I have been around this hobby for a long time and you hit the nail right on the head:grumpy:

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I didn't see many vendors listed ?
Who are the vendors ?

Vendors are....

Dr. Mac
Zoanthinds.com
Unique Corals/ReefGen
Fins Aquarium
A & A Aquatics
Marine Farmers
AC Corals
NY Coral King
R & R Aquatics
Dan Rigle
Bob's Exotic Fish
Tropic Marin
New Era Foods
Marco Rocks
Acan Lighting

Seachem and Eco-Tech have also reserved tables and we're working to fit them in.

As of right now this is the speakers time frame at NERAC
9am - Julian Sprung
11am - Dr Andrew Rhyne
2pm - Charles Delbeek

Just to update this as well, speaker topics are...

Julian Sprung: Giant Clams (Tridacna spp.)
Charles Delbeek: Five year update on a 200,000 gallon reef tank
Dr. Andrew Rhyne: "A Wild Look at Captive Fishes" (How Aquaculture, mariculture, and marine ornamental fisheries compare.)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: