gennaro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
What an amazing store, with great staff that's always eager to help & answer any annoying question that a newbie like me would have! Just went there with my 2 little boys & got some great frags from the $5 section & a Rose Bubbletip! That's now acclimating.
Thank you Eddie for helping me out. Keep an eye out for a Elos E-Lite for me... Lol

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Rareclowns: We have blue gigantea carpet anemones, 100% aquacultured Rose Bubble Tips and Green bubble tips available.

jaa: That colony is an Acan echinata, VERY different from the usual color we see. It's approx. ~5'' across. HTH!

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thank you to all those who made it out to the store Saturday. All of us had a BLAST and hope you guys all enjoyed your visit as well. :)

We are wrapping up this Thanksgiving Holiday Sale with a bang on Sunday. If you were thinking of making it back out to the store, here's a great reason for why!

Manhattan Aquariums Sunday Raffle

MP10-ES.jpg

Prizes
Choose one of two amazing raffle prizes!
* Vortech MP10 Pump
* $250 Livestock Gift Certificate

Rules
For every $25 you spend, you will receive a raffle ticket. OR you can purchase additional raffle tickets for $5 ea.

Drawing will be at 6PM.

From 4PM ~ 5PM, Joe will be showing people behind the 1200g Display Reef Tank and answering any questions as well!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!! :splitspin

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thank you to all those who made it out to the store Saturday. All of us had a BLAST and hope you guys all enjoyed your visit as well. :)

We are wrapping up this Thanksgiving Holiday Sale with a bang on Sunday. If you were thinking of making it back out to the store, here's a great reason for why!

Manhattan Aquariums Sunday Raffle

MP10-ES.jpg

Prizes
Choose one of two amazing raffle prizes!
* Vortech MP10 Pump
* $250 Livestock Gift Certificate

Rules
For every $25 you spend, you will receive a raffle ticket. OR you can purchase additional raffle tickets for $5 ea.

Drawing will be at 6PM.

From 4PM ~ 5PM, Joe will be showing people behind the 1200g Display Reef Tank and answering any questions as well!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!! :splitspin

purchases made on Sunday only or does purchased mad this past fri/sat count too?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Dang I was just there getting more frags and forgot about the tour...:irked:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: