petraio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well I was there twice this week grat frags wish had more sps colony and more reef safe fishes! what nice about this place is that it changes the set up so makes a bit more intersted ! any how hope to see more sales like this !! lets see for xmas!!

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Thanks to everyone that made it out this week! Hope you all enjoy your new additions to the tank. :)

We will be now gearing up for the Christmas event and it will be the event of the year that you do not want to miss out on!!! Details to come soon!

anen

Rookie Extraordinare
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I wish I knew about this before I bought my LEDs Saturday lol :irked:

Thank you to all those who made it out to the store Saturday. All of us had a BLAST and hope you guys all enjoyed your visit as well. :)

We are wrapping up this Thanksgiving Holiday Sale with a bang on Sunday. If you were thinking of making it back out to the store, here's a great reason for why!

Manhattan Aquariums Sunday Raffle

MP10-ES.jpg

Prizes
Choose one of two amazing raffle prizes!
* Vortech MP10 Pump
* $250 Livestock Gift Certificate

Rules
For every $25 you spend, you will receive a raffle ticket. OR you can purchase additional raffle tickets for $5 ea.

Drawing will be at 6PM.

From 4PM ~ 5PM, Joe will be showing people behind the 1200g Display Reef Tank and answering any questions as well!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!! :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: