Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
:D Thanks guys and that's only a fraction of what's available!

Everyone that walks in will get a goodie bag filled with awesome items!!!

There will be raffle prizes given away both Saturday & Sunday.

Starting from 2pm to 6pm, there will be something for you to win every hour!

Designer clownfish, Tunze pumps, LED fixtures and so many amazing prices that you can win!

For every $20 you spend, you will receive a raffle ticket. OR you can purchase additional raffle tickets for a dollar each.

johnsonlee42

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Holy crap - I'm beyond excited. =)

In regard to the raffle, similar to the Black Friday Raffle we don't have to be there to win, right? Will raffle tickets will be given away outside of the 2-6 time period (I'm planning to get there early!)?

Johnson

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Holy crap - I'm beyond excited. =)

In regard to the raffle, similar to the Black Friday Raffle we don't have to be there to win, right? Will raffle tickets will be given away outside of the 2-6 time period (I'm planning to get there early!)?

Johnson

^^x2. do we hvae to be there to win?

gennaro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Omg...

There goes my Xmas bonus... :)

:D Thanks guys and that's only a fraction of what's available!

Everyone that walks in will get a goodie bag filled with awesome items!!!

There will be raffle prizes given away both Saturday & Sunday.

Starting from 2pm to 6pm, there will be something for you to win every hour!

Designer clownfish, Tunze pumps, LED fixtures and so many amazing prices that you can win!

For every $20 you spend, you will receive a raffle ticket. OR you can purchase additional raffle tickets for a dollar each.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Wow! Thanks to everyone that made it out today, we all had an amazing time!

Congratulations to all the raffle prize winners :D We will be giving away more awesome prizes tomorrow so if you couldn't make it in today, make sure you are at the shop tomorrow!

Sustainable Aquatics Fish of winner's choice
Diane Kopec

Deep Blue Auto Top Off
Javier Rojas

Alternative Reef Frag Shelf
Joey

Sybon Refractometer
Mike Pombrowski

Blueline 250W MH Bulb
S. Chan

DB Pump
Iowana David

Ecoexotic Prize
Rick Cook

ESV & Tunze
Larry

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Yikes, sorry about that! Could you PM me your name? I'll make sure we put one aside for you along with your prize. :)

If you find yourself walking out the store without a goodie bag, just mention it to any one of the staff members and we will take care of you!

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
wow what amazing sales these guys have! i just went with 2 of my friends and well worth the 2 hour trip. never been there before and very happy with it. how can you beat 5-10 dollar frags with 35% off? i got 5 frags that came to around 22 dollars. holy cow! i love this place and this huge special they had was amazing! i am planning on going back in a week after christmas after i get my holiday money! i cannot wait. for all of you who did not go, you missed out the deal of the year!

thank you guys at manhattan aquariums and ill be seeing you in a week or two. or maybe even earlier if i win that LED strip in the raffle! lol fingers crossed. thanks again though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: