ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Yup, that was me haha. We were talking about the t5 and you said something about you made or making a thread about the pars and ect? Don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you mind sending me the link to that? I'd love to read it.

"aa hey! Who car is dat?! Move now! Ma mo move now!"

"hey...shut up!" haha

CheckSix187

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys,

I stopped by your store a few weekend ago with my girlfriend and we also picked up a sympodium from Kevin, and it had been doing fine untill this weekend, it is now completely closed and I noticed a clear-white spiny sort of feather looking thing sticking out of it, is this a normal thing? Sorry its just the first time ive seen this

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey guys,

I stopped by your store a few weekend ago with my girlfriend and we also picked up a sympodium from Kevin, and it had been doing fine untill this weekend, it is now completely closed and I noticed a clear-white spiny sort of feather looking thing sticking out of it, is this a normal thing? Sorry its just the first time ive seen this

I picked up the same frag this past weekend...been doing awesome. Opens right away and seems happy. Different looking, but cool!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: