Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Hello everyone!

We have some amazing specials for you this week that you do NOT want to miss out on!

All Salifert test kits 20% off
20% Off Deltec Nanoscopes
20% Off Vertex 250W MH Ballasts

All Acro colonies in glass raceways 15% off!
All MA Acro Frags in 20', buy 2 get 1 free!
Flame wrasse specials: $229.99 Supermale / $99.99 Female OR $249.99 for the pair
Large Sustainable Aquatics Ocellaris / Percula Clownfish Special Pricing $21.99 Reg. $26.99

Nano Tank Specials
Red Sea Max 34g $599.99
Oceanic 14g System ($209.99) & Stand ($129.99)
Oceanic 29g System ($279.99) & Stand ($159.99)

Tanks are fully stocked w/ sweet new frags & fish! Hope to see you all this weekend!!!

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
me, kvh252 and bilbo913 will be there around 11ish tomorrow morning. hoping you got some nice simple frags again like always for cheap! looking to restock my 46 bow with a bunch of frags and its currently empty of corals soooooo i figured your the guys to go to! lol see you then

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Went there today, had an awesome selection as usual. Highly recommend people going!

Question for you guys at MA,
The guy I delt with today and usually always do, sorry forget the name but I think he said he only works Sunday, whats his name on here? he sold me a real cool frag that said was only found about 6-8 months ago and introduced as a hitch hiker and i forget the name of it and just wanted to know what it was again. Thanks.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Went there today, had an awesome selection as usual. Highly recommend people going!

Question for you guys at MA,
The guy I delt with today and usually always do, sorry forget the name but I think he said he only works Sunday, whats his name on here? he sold me a real cool frag that said was only found about 6-8 months ago and introduced as a hitch hiker and i forget the name of it and just wanted to know what it was again. Thanks.

it is called Sympodium

here is a link for some info on it

http://reefbuilders.com/2010/07/26/sympodium/

BTW that nice guy who works the weekends his name is Kevin :biggrin:

Last edited:

rickb

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey, I think something is up with your website. I tried to search to see what time you'd be open to and every web page is asking for a username and password.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: