Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
Large Moorish Idol, eating like a pig, trained to eat frozen food, NOT reef safe

$100

moorishidol.jpg

isakofyork001

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
whoever gets it make sure you feed it frozen mussels and angelfish and butterflyfish cubes, been having one almost a yr. now. everyday i give the tank 2 cubes of what i mention above. my even eats seaweed sheets. make sure you have alot of sponge on your live rock for him to graze on.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
"reef safe" is a relative term and while it might not cause damage in their tank (or eat anything they care about), as a store they want to make sure it's understood it's potentially going to eat stuff so there aren't any problems with "Well, you never said it wasn't safe."

isakofyork001

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the only corals it went after in my tank was my zoas, and i took them out and set up a frag tank to put them in. it doesn't touch any of my leathers or mushrooms my g/f has in the tank, i have a yellow belly, hippo, purple and choclate tang in there with him.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Very tempting! How big is it and what kind of frozen foods does it eat? Behavior with other fish? etc.
for $100 this fish is a must grab from what ive seen this fish does not bother any other tankmates but he does have a taste for corals ...Randy i know you can give him a great home wish i didnt have any corals i would of been all over this deal..

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Nice Randy glad to see it's going to a good home..Is it going to one of the Pratt tanks or your own at home? I actually didn't get to do the tour last swap but I'm definitely going to check them out this time around I heard the tanks are amazing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: