eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Bully u get money back if you get it from a well know breeder " champion" well know dog u could get 1000$ or more for UR dog just to get a female pregnant or u could buy the female and u spend that 1500$ for UR female to get hit up by a well known champ,mix it with razors edge ,there one in California a champ I think is called " el padrino" or el patron but besides bully Pittsburgh look hard.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Bulldogs do have many many issues. Most people love them, and I as well love them, but would never personally own. I agree with audi0s, think of it as that, it's going to cost alot of run. I know many people who own them and all had bad vet visits. The bills are crazy because of all the random problems.

I own a rottie/sheph/pit mix. The best dog I have ever own....mainly because of the Pitt.

Didac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My brother has a American staf terrier and he is one of the best dogs I've been around.

So +20 on pits being who raises it.

O just adopted an 8 week old black lab mix and so far he is being an angel.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

I agree with Brandon ..
Terrier are a great dog, I have a Pitbull terrier. Here are some pictures

a6898815-9f05-6726.jpg

At 8 weeks

a6898815-9f47-7b55.jpg
a6898815-9f75-c917.jpg

8 months

a6898815-9ffe-dd57.jpg

Last edited:

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bully u get money back if you get it from a well know breeder " champion" well know dog u could get 1000$ or more for UR dog just to get a female pregnant or u could buy the female and u spend that 1500$ for UR female to get hit up by a well known champ,mix it with razors edge ,there one in California a champ I think is called " el padrino" or el patron but besides bully Pittsburgh look hard.

This is exactly why there are so many pitbulls in the shelter. Everyone wants to breed their pitbull to make their money back. :banghead:

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Nice lookin pits guys I have seen Didac's in person she is a beauty but my choice of pit when I'm ready to get 1 will be a bullypit and she has to look like this one or close to it

Attachments

• Kita.jpg
    Kita.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 92

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Here's my boxer. They are very active dogs so I wouldn't recommend them unless you have time to train and exercise them.

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 82

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: