Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
I have a friend with a boxer and I love them too. I have all the time in the world to train and give my all to. Does anyone here have an American Bulldog?

Attachments

• aaj.thumbnail.jpg
    aaj.thumbnail.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 112
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 121
  • New Picture (5).jpg
    New Picture (5).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 121

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My buddy had 2. Both rescue at 1 year old. They were real nice dogs, but I guess they can have a slight bad side too... Because both had to be put down due to biting. The town took them away because they bite people a certain amount of times... It's a real sad story. Mainly for perfection purposes. Like I'll always say, it's not the breed, it's the owner...

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
thank you, my friend will have a Cane Corso Italiano litter in 2 weeks so I might just weight for that. They are awesome family dogs. He has them all sold but one all black one and he would love for me to have him because It's his favorite.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Wife and kids wanted an American Bulldog so we got one today. We will receive him next Tuesday. Here are a couple of pics of the mom the dad and him....Thank you all

Attachments

• MALES~~element126.jpg
    MALES~~element126.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Zahara_best_sitting_website_op_800x533.jpg
    Zahara_best_sitting_website_op_800x533.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 9pb9ops7035.jpg
    9pb9ops7035.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Bombay_8_wks__4__op_800x600.jpg
    Bombay_8_wks__4__op_800x600.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 84
  • q5g3s2k0539-1.jpg
    q5g3s2k0539-1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 83

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Congrats. Good luck with the pup. Do you have a link to the breeder's website? Most puppies on puppyfind are from byb.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

BYB means back yard breeder which I think this breeder is. Asked them why they decided to bred these two dogs and what are their future goals for their kennel. Since you already bought the pup I will get into it too much. It looks like your pup comes with full registration correct? Reputable breeders will only sell pet pups with limited registration. Again good luck with the cute pup.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
BYB means back yard breeder which I think this breeder is. Asked them why they decided to bred these two dogs and what are their future goals for their kennel. Since you already bought the pup I will get into it too much. It looks like your pup comes with full registration correct? Reputable breeders will only sell pet pups with limited registration. Again good luck with the cute pup.

Thanks and thank you for the info. I'll keep that in mind for my next AB

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: