What happen to manners ???

jerl77

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I love it when you hold the door open for someone and they walk in without saying thank you or anything you i make it a point to yell YOUR WELCOME
I do the same they just turn and look at you crazy people
Now i got my son doing it
Bad when a 6 year old teaches you manners

batt600

Rating - 90%
27   3   0
lol . Its called respect . And alot of people dont have it, because there head is in there %ss and thay think there better then you ....

batt600

Rating - 90%
27   3   0
wooow . Are we in school again or does being picky about punctuation and grammar really important at this point....

jerl77

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
u are mean i bet you dont have manners lmfao:afro::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking::Lurking:
Manners left and took punctuation and grammar with it!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
These days , manners only go as far as the average persons mood, for example good morning ( on a good day ) and good morning to you!

Good morning ( on a bad day) whats so good about it?

Yeah i love me some good manners, i even love saying happy friday to people , and i usually get smiles at the very least!

xxxAngeloxxx

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
These days , manners only go as far as the average persons mood, for example good morning ( on a good day ) and good morning to you!

Good morning ( on a bad day) whats so good about it?

Yeah i love me some good manners, i even love saying happy friday to people , and i usually get smiles at the very least!
LOL your not kidding

Featured Sponsors