evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'll get some up a.s.a.p.

BTW, please feel free to post pictures of your vehicles! I love cars either domestic, import or euro. To me it's about performance, looks and as long as it's done well then it gets a thumbs up in my books!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
My wrx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1363019365.677804.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1363019365.677804.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 171

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
What year is that? lol I hope not the 2010 as I normally get pretty mad when they change things up the following year. Which you probably know the 2011 is when they got the nice body change!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Ooo sry lol well nice buy. Enjoy it I thought u had to get rid of it idk. I misunderstood sry.
That's a lot of wrk done to that car woulda been nice to do it all your self like a project. I'm in the middle of rebuilding my 1990 foxbody stang. And my friends 2005 Sti.

How much power u pushing in that thing? And what turbo you running.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Ooo sry lol well nice buy. Enjoy it I thought u had to get rid of it idk. I misunderstood sry.
That's a lot of wrk done to that car woulda been nice to do it all your self like a project. I'm in the middle of rebuilding my 1990 foxbody stang. And my friends 2005 Sti.

How much power u pushing in that thing? And what turbo you running.

Hey Pete wanna help mod my wrx? I wanna get 50 more hp!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
The mods are nice to have as they are simple bolt ons nothing that really required much tinkering. Future is a BBK kit that will get me over 400awhp quite easily, reliable and smooooth power curve. I will get to install that myself and that should be enough!

I like the built not bought motto but gets tooooo expensive that method. The mods I was going to do as far as interior and exterior were pretty big pluses. Both would cost me over 3k just "to do it myself". The exterior was just recently fresh painted which was over 3k again. So that right there is 6k in savings. The evo ix front end + se lip is expensive and hard to find OEM. That's another 1k.

The audio system is kenwood dnx9140 which is older HIGH end model still selling for over 1.2k new. Nav, bluetooth, TV, iPOD hookup, usb hook up, etc.

Then add in the power mods, I just can't complain. My cousin used to be into the import scene with some buddies rocking 10sec cars back in late 90s / early 2000 when it was unheard of. I know the tuners like Ivey etc he brings his car to and trust. I know it's reliable and maintained so buying used wasn't a huge deal as long as you know the car and owner history.

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
GET PICTURES OF THE FOXBODY UP PLEASE! I have a thing for old domestics. There is a old body meet at autozone in saddlebrook near where I used to live. I would bring my son there to appreciate old school!

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It's hard to believe that some of the fox bodies are now classics. I had a 93 LX 5.0 back in 98, I loved that car. I sold my 2000 GT last year, but I still have a few Vettes hanging around. I have been looking at a 03 Cobra that's around the corner from me, it is an unmolested survivor.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
GET PICTURES OF THE FOXBODY UP PLEASE! I have a thing for old domestics. There is a old body meet at autozone in saddlebrook near where I used to live. I would bring my son there to appreciate old school!

That's great! I love the old American muscle scene and I would do the same
If I had a kid lol.

Sounds good ill try to upload some on the computer. I dnt have many pix and now it's all gutted but still all good lol.

I should have easy 800RWHP when I'm
Done with it, custom paint,interior, and cage.

Also ill post some pic of my friends Lamborghini orange evo! :)

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There's a lot of those around here my friend has two! Termi's one is sonic blue with 700rwhp and other is silver with about 450rwh things are animals! Amazing car

And yeah it is crazy how my fox is a classic now.. Damn lol. Cars so much fun!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
^^Looks like a SLEEPER in pictures. I'm sure it sounds BEAASTLY though!

Damn Pete, I hope the 800+rwhp monster is not a daily!

I drove my evo yesterday and hated the rough ride. It didn't feel daily ride friendly. The cams make for rough idle and exhaust is way too loud. I personally like a nice drone or purr (G35 comes too mind).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: