• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fishhobby

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
here is my baby

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1367011166.578713.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1367011166.578713.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 117

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Fishhobby - ahhh, clean!! Love the bmws too bad their too expensive for my blood. I have to go with the poor mans ultimate driving machine.

I've always wanted to go E85 but where are you going to get your fuel at? I am scared to make the switch and not have a E85 shops around. I'll have to go with ability to switch maps etc which will in the end cost more for tuning and the fuel map.

fishhobby

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
Fishhobby - ahhh, clean!! Love the bmws too bad their too expensive for my blood. I have to go with the poor mans ultimate driving machine.

I've always wanted to go E85 but where are you going to get your fuel at? I am scared to make the switch and not have a E85 shops around. I'll have to go with ability to switch maps etc which will in the end cost more for tuning and the fuel map.

yea that does suck .....lucky for me i have e85 shop right next to my house its at valero gas stations ......and my tune gives me the ability to change maps right from my steering wheel..thats the best part i feel

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Haha no been contemplating for a little while. I bought the 08 and realized that if I had the 09 it woulda had 41 more hp and I been banging my head on the wall a few times mad at myself.

Do it! U wnt regret it. We just put full turbo bck, intake, waste gate, bov, and a Only a road tune on my boys Sti .. Omggggg! Thing is sick now. And they just sound like sex! Lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: