evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Sounds like sex? ha@girls that rumble like a STI during sex! sorry, if this is inappropriate I will revise! just popped in my head and had to LMAO!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
WTH do mechanics labor rate cost so much? Freaking 50-75$ an hour is insane in my opinion. That is if your lucky, sometimes more!

Researched my own question. Damn them!

Last edited:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Can u find out if Rich would let us use his lot? and I'll start a new thread with it. Or maybe James can start one for us.. :givebeer:

I spoke to rich. He said we could use the lot. And he MIGHT have a little sale. But that was a while ago I spoke to him. I can contact him again if there is genuine interested. Let's make that thread and see who's down.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I am interested but my car is going into the shop on Saturday and no real time frame for the completion. I don't suspect a huge wait but definitely over a week.

Mother's day is the following day so I don't think I would be able to go May 11th. May 19th is a huge TriStateEvo meet so that is definitely on the priority list and then memorial day weekend.

If the date is early June which gives a month of preparation for everyone, that would be awesome.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Meet with other car enthusiasts and SW enthusiasts at the same time plus MR covered BBQ then a possible fish visit? H_ly hell I think I landed in heaven!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: