Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Need to get an SUV/truck for work and having a hard time deciding on what I want. Not looking for a hookup although I won't turn one down, but just need a reputable dealer. Looking for something used and leaning towards either a Ram 1500 or a 2010+ Durango but I'm not set yet.

I'm out on Long Island but don't have a problem going to northern NJ or up into Westchester.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
in all honesty, go with a chevy truck, they have the best riding truck out there. and if you get a used ya could get a certtified truck. once your really ready let me know

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I would buy a Ford if you plan on going with a truck, the Dodges have the most problems out of the big three when it comes to trucks. They also get the worst mileage as well. Chevy makes a nice truck but the F-150 isn't the number one selling truck for over 40 years for no reason. If you go with a SUV, I would skip dodge/jeep again. Read up on the problems the Durangos and Jeeps have. They share the same platform and are almost identical vehicles.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
you can find 5 reputable site's that say each manufacture is the best, who ever does the most advertising is the best lol and ive been in the business almost 20 years

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: