Status
Not open for further replies.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Well my wife smokes and she has no plans on quitting. My original plan was to use the e-cig and when i needed a real smoke to have one every 4to 5hours. Well that plan i threw out the windown and just not smoking.24 hours and a half hour now :) still going nuts and still real jittery and anxious and the e-cig barely puts a dnt in the craving. Trying just to puff on that every hour and when i do its 4 puffs and put it away

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Well my wife smokes and she has no plans on quitting. My original plan was to use the e-cig and when i needed a real smoke to have one every 4to 5hours. Well that plan i threw out the windown and just not smoking.24 hours and a half hour now :) still going nuts and still real jittery and anxious and the e-cig barely puts a dnt in the craving. Trying just to puff on that every hour and when i do its 4 puffs and put it away

Total step in the right direction! Don't mind the clock too much either, you have all the time in the world .

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Closing this thread down since people can't post on here without all this name calling.

Do not start any further smoking threads please...there are a lot of smoking cessation sites on the web.

We don't have the time for all the babysitting that is needed to keep this civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: