saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I got my tickets too, it seems impossible to win for many , but how come someone always wins a jackpot when it's really high !!!! I think everyone has a chance to win as long as they play the game!!! If I win , I will host a huge mr party and it will consist of fine scotch aged beef steaks and plenty of fine cigars !! And I will open a reef shop the size of the javitZ center in Brooklyn and name it ..... Salt- water-in - Brooklyn , yeah buddy!!!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Thanks , I hope to win someday , I want to give a large sum of the money to children's hospitals , and change as many lives as possible, I want to be the mystery guy that picks up those huge bills that low income people can't pay , surgeries , college tuitions, house fires , I wanna be that guy!

Rating - 85.7%
18   3   0
oh yea that would be the best thing to do. alot of these people that win that money just get really greedy with it they dont care

like the last guy who one was all ready like a multi millionaire when i heard that i was upset and just couldnt beleave how unfair that was

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: