evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Anyone else play religiously? I have been playing pretty constant even if the jackpot isn't enormous and am getting sick of it! Yet, I have the mentality of "You got to be in it, to win it!"

It would be nice to hit something of considerable amount. I don't even need it to be the powerball. I'll take the 1mil!

Anyone else in this dilemma?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
^Nice. I haven't made over $17 so far.

I spend 2 bucks on numbers that I dreamt of winning 100k. No luck so far and 5$ on powerball with my co-workers. So about 16bucks a week! I know in the overall aspect that is nothing but saving that up could be a pretty penny down the road!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Yeah, I mean afterwards, I won't have co-workers and I'll be my own boss so the more chances the better.

I am the one that organizes it as I trust myself and more honest, etc than anyone here or a lot of places. So it's not too bad.

Basically an email is sent out with a disclaimer to avoid future lawsuits.
Then once all money is collected, once I purchase the tickets, I scan them in and send it to them.

The only downfall to this possibility is splitting it X amount of ways. It's better than nothing and more than I would have otherwise.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
lol@disclaimer

Disclaimer:
Please keep your records as those who did not join the second round but in the first would still get a (smaller) percentage. This is for ?legal? purposes in the future!
Also, to discourage anyone from saying they were ?in? after the drawing. If you do not note ?in? or paid before the drawing, please do not try to come around when we are millionaires trying to sue. ;) GL everyone!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I used to play regularly. I would play $5 per drawing. That's $10/week x 52 weeks = $520 per year. I stopped that routine at least 10 years ago. Savings are a minimum of $5,200. I will say that I do play $1 when the jackpot exceeds $100 million.

I feel like I've been the winner all these years.

Russ

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I used to play regularly. I would play $5 per drawing. That's $10/week x 52 weeks = $520 per year. I stopped that routine at least 10 years ago. Savings are a minimum of $5,200. I will say that I do play $1 when the jackpot exceeds $100 million.

I feel like I've been the winner all these years.

Russ

You can only win with one game anyway right!!! Good perspective !!

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I got sick of playing with my hard earned money and watching some hillbilly in the middle of nowhere win and then hear they went broke buying too many 4 wheelers and ford pickups for all their friends.

I'll save my money and be happy with what I have and also love the fact that I don't have to worry about hearing from long lost relatives for handouts.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
I got sick of playing with my hard earned money and watching some hillbilly in the middle of nowhere win and then hear they went broke buying too many 4 wheelers and ford pickups for all their friends.

I'll save my money and be happy with what I have and also love the fact that I don't have to worry about hearing from long lost relatives for handouts.

That's why the first thing you do when you win is change your name !!!

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have been playing religiously over the years, I play $25 a week on all games powerball, mega and take 5. You have to be in it to win it. I would take the earnings and take care of my family #1, donation to pancreatic cancer research, and the church. Then invest.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
All perspectives are correct. Lottery is a bad investment if you don't win. Who says you couldn't have won though?

I've read articles about it etc and still I play. Small thrill as well.

It's about the person who won and can't take their misuse of money then see yourself doing the same. If your smarter than that then it hopefully won't happen.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: