xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
So I've been feeling like crap the last few weeks with this lingering cough that seems to be getting worse, went to the dr got a chest X-ray done today and guess
Who's got Pneumonia? me!!!!!!! Wahhhhh!!!!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaahhhhhhhh, i lost my ipod. it has some pics(older pics of the tank) that can't be replaced. don't know if i misplaced it or was it taken by the valley parking people. i'm suspicious of the valet people since the few dollar bills i left in the center console were also missing. the thing is i don't know since when they were gone, the only other time i can recall someone else beside my family had been in the car was when we went to a restaurant with a valet parking......waaaahhhhhh.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Was able to get some help in removing a bunch of the water hyacinth from my pond as I haven't seen my fish come up to feed lately..and with the clear view today I could finally see the issue..they are spooked..there are 3 'extra' fish in my pond!
I'm guessing whoever left my yard gate open earlier this week snuck in & dumped their unwanted koi into my pond..:fish:

The gate is now locked.
They couldn't have knocked on the door and asked???!!!

I am not a happy camper...WAAAAHHHHH!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: