cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Was able to get some help in removing a bunch of the water hyacinth from my pond as I haven't seen my fish come up to feed lately..and with the clear view today I could finally see the issue..they are spooked..there are 3 'extra' fish in my pond!
I'm guessing whoever left my yard gate open earlier this week snuck in & dumped their unwanted koi into my pond..:fish:

The gate is now locked.
They couldn't have knocked on the door and asked???!!!

I am not a happy camper...WAAAAHHHHH!!!

Are you sure they are koi and not designer clownfish made to look like koi? :Up_to_som

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
WWWWWAAAAAHHHH Nothing about this upgrade is fun :( first i had a hose bust and flooded my fishroom then a bad pump,then found rust in the new pump now after 2 years my tangs all have ich and my calcium reactor pump decided it was time to have water spew out WAHHHHHHHHHHHH

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna goo homeee but nooooooooooooooooo im stuck working a 13 hourrrrrrrrrrrr shifttt with no breaks and ill probably end up spending more money than i makeee online shoppinggg for fishy stuff to keep myself from going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• bun2.jpg
    bun2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 164

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
stop reef texting and driving! crank up some music and roll down the windows and stop wahhhhhhinggggggg

SUMMER SUCKS, fall is here! time for hoodies :)))))) :) stop wahhhhinggggggggggggggg

wahhhhh obviously someone doesn't understand the concept of the wahhhhhh thread and is telling people to stop doing what there intended to doo hereeeee wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go away rob:smash:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: