BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Its my sons first Birthday and my wife wants to spend $400.00 on a custom birthday cake!!!! Im just imagining all the corals I could get for that money! Wahhhhhhhhhhh

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Apex Freak
Its my sons first Birthday and my wife wants to spend $400.00 on a custom birthday cake!!!! Im just imagining all the corals I could get for that money! Wahhhhhhhhhhh

Omg! I can relate. This past August was my sons first birthday and my wife showed me a cake for $700! We took the pic to a local bakery and they made it for half the original cost! But she did went crazy with a huge bouncer, clowns, etc. I thought of all the upgrades I could do and worked out a good deal with her.
I hope she never sees this post otherwise it will be all Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh for me!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
get use to it!!!! my kids are 5 and 3 and i still get super expensive birthday cakes for them ......waahhhh that cakes are sooo expensive! :eek:

I'm sticking with carvel ice cream cakes after this. Kids love those. That's what I had growing up. Wahhhhhhh

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Whaaaah I think my apt was compromised and my tank might be in danger. I got a notice today at work they will do inspections soon for items not allowed and safety/work orders. I come home to find they changed out my tv so possibly reported the tank :(

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Whaaaah I think my apt was compromised and my tank might be in danger. I got a notice today at work they will do inspections soon for items not allowed and safety/work orders. I come home to find they changed out my tv so possibly reported the tank :(

whaaaaaaaaaah hopefully they don't do nothing about the tank
if YES I have penty space in my apt :wink1:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Waaaahh I just got done scraping coraline algae off my tank and now my skimmer isn't working right so that is soaking and I want to go to bed but new fish lands at 5am and I want to do water change before that happens.

Double waaahh because my sheets and pillow cases are downstairs in the dryer and that means I have to make my bed!!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
You should see the size of the flat screen TV the gave me I think they make tablets bigger. I have my own anyways so I don't care but seriously.

Why is your landlord giving you a TV? I've never heard anything like that.

Oh, and you have to get to page 5 before seeing yesterday's for sale posts. That's about 80 threads per day waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Manhattan Reefs
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIKEEPGETTINGCALLEDINTOWORKONNNMYDAYSOFF AND IM SO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIMGOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :letitallo​

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Waaaaaaaaaah this effin northeast wind for the past week is ruining my blackfishing theres a ton of money swiming down there and I cant get it...

storm broke, so ready to go black fishing today!!

wife's cat died....waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :meow:

I don't even like cats...:argue:

Im a **** ..:grumpy: (srsly the work j3rk is banned)

so going tomorrow!!
:link:

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
I bought a tank for my mother in law. I think it may be leaking from the move from my house to hers. Wahhhhh

n3hihz

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
My car just crapped out!!! Waahhhhhhhhhhhh gonna cost me $800 just in part waaaahhhhh
Tank build is being pushed off again waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
My car just crapped out!!! Waahhhhhhhhhhhh gonna cost me $800 just in part waaaahhhhh
Tank build is being pushed off again waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I work at an automotive shop can prob get you the parts at cost. Wahhhhhh

But first, what frags do you have? Wahhhhh lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: