E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Step 1- notice a TINY leak in the return plumbing.
Step 2- over-tighten said return and CRACK it (meanwhile, don't notice that it's cracked)
Step 3- plug return pump in, notice water pouring through the crack. Scramble...turn everything off, grab the plastic piece and try to figure out the leak source, and completely crack the return. Now, it's stuck inside the female return section of my tank (AWESOME).
Step 4 - remove water out of sump and remove sump. In doing so, move the drain tube just enough to cause a leak in the drain line.

Now I have to fix the return (zero idea how), put everything back together, and fix all the leaks, all without throwing a hammer at everything.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :(

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Two of my acans died over the weekend and no idea why. The rest are fine even the one I dug out of the sand w barely a head left. I need the frag tank up asap but wont pay $12 a bulkhead and cant find the ballast for the light.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It was pointed out that I failed to waaaah at the above. Now I want to waaaah because there is a Japanese White Bar Big Eye for sale and I can't even think about affording it, waaaaah:

image_large

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaahhh, while backing out of a spot in the supermarket parking lot, i slid on the ice into a shopping cart someone left behind.....right in my blind spot...behind the driver side rear corner...you couldn't see it even when you turn to look over your right shoulder towards the rear windshield. got a gash in the plastic bumper and dented exhaust tips. doesn't look much but would cost some benjamins to replace.....there goes my tank christmas money.....waaaahhhh.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Step 1- notice a TINY leak in the return plumbing.
Step 2- over-tighten said return and CRACK it (meanwhile, don't notice that it's cracked)
Step 3- plug return pump in, notice water pouring through the crack. Scramble...turn everything off, grab the plastic piece and try to figure out the leak source, and completely crack the return. Now, it's stuck inside the female return section of my tank (AWESOME).
Step 4 - remove water out of sump and remove sump. In doing so, move the drain tube just enough to cause a leak in the drain line.

Now I have to fix the return (zero idea how), put everything back together, and fix all the leaks, all without throwing a hammer at everything.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH :(

STILL messing with this %##}^**#{] issue, and I'm about 4 seconds away from doing as stated above and taking a hammer to the tank and selling everything else. WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

OH, and my dog chewed my cord to my brand new skimmer pump.

Raul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
ANOTHER %&*ing gollira crab!!!!!! This will be the THIRD one. The fish have ripped fins and my clam died overnight... ODD I wonder what is wrong..... then yesterday I was feeding and there he was... Tried to crush it but he booked it into the rocks. The last crab I had killed about 6 fish before I found him and I had to tear down the tank to get him....

THIS SUCKSSSSSSS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my girlfriends FRIEND is over and i didnt get to have 2nds for dinnner...... :( this suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkss...... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my belly isnt full yet, Now i have to make my self something. But her food was soo good i don't wanna ruin it with my horrible cooking :(! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my girlfriends FRIEND is over and i didnt get to have 2nds for dinnner...... :( this suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkss...... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my belly isnt full yet, Now i have to make my self something. But her food was soo good i don't wanna ruin it with my horrible cooking :(! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dude this is what peanut butter and jelly is for !!! Chocolate milk and boom!!!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I hit the shrimp cocktail platter so many times before my company got here that I had to switch it to a smaller platter so it didn't look like there were a bunch missing...waaaaahhhh for them! lol

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I went to workout tonight at the dance studio, over did it with spins and made it home in time to "thow up." The last time this happened was when I overworked myself in a cross country track meet. Waaaaaahhhh, I should know better.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Reefs

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Waaaah I drove a car load of stuff to my new place and couldn't get in. Think my roommates locked it from inside and it was too late to knock and don't have their numbers yet.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: